The HR24C is a 24″ undercounter refrigerator with a lockable stainless door at an ADA compliant height that ensures that all of your perishable goods are stored safely and securely. This undercounter refrigerator is UL approved for outdoor use, allowing it to sit outdoors on the patio, by the pool, or on your porch. The HR24C allows you the convenience of refrigeration in just about any setting.
The stainless steel interior and exterior (front, sides, top) with Stainless Steel exterior door with aluminum inside boasts a roomy net capacity of 3.87 cubic feet. Includes 3 adjustable shelves. Simple Electronic controls with LED temperature display and audio/visual alarm, and cooled with earth-friendly R-600a refrigerant means the HR24C operates at the peak of efficiency. In fact, the HR24C is ENERGY STAR® qualified.
This compact single section refrigerator uses a front vent airflow, so it requires no clearance for side air circulation. So it can fit seamlessly into tight areas and comes (4) 0.5″ built in adjustable legs are standard. Automatic Time-initiated defrost. Field reversible door with full length tubular handle. Optional kits: Additional epoxy or glass shelves, Electrical: 115v/60/1, 9 ft. cord and plug. The unit is ETL Safety (US & C) Listed, ETL Sanitation, ADA Compliant, ADA Compliant, ENERGY STAR® Qualified and includes a UL approved for outdoor use – Three Years parts and labor warranty.
Features & Specifications
- Dimensions: 23.4″ W x 24.7″ D x 31.5″ H
- Net capacity of 3.87 cubic feet
- UL approved for outdoor use
- ADA compliant height (Under 32″ tall)
- Stainless steel interior and exterior (front, sides, top) with Stainless door and aluminum interior
- Field reversible door with lock (no kit req’d)
- Full door length stainless steel door handle
- Energy efficient aluminum interior with LED lights
- (3) epoxy coated wire shelves adjustable in 1-1/2″ increments
- Electronic controls with LED temperature display and audio/visual alarm
- R-600a refrigerant
- (4) 0.5″ Built in adjustable legs are standard
- Automatic time-initiated heated defrost
- Optional kits: Additional epoxy or glass shelves
- Nominal Compres. of 501 BTU/hr at 1/8 HP
- 115v/60/1, 9 ft. cord and plug
- Shipping Crate: 26.8″ L x 24″ D x 36.6″ H at 115 lbs
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- UL approved for outdoor use, Three Years parts and labor warranty